Write the rules
Write 13 things about yourself.
Answer 13 things asked by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they're tagged.
Don't say "You're tagged if you read this".
It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
Tag backs are allowed.
13 things about me
1. I was seriously hoping I wouldn't get tagged again.
2. My favorite song is September by Earth Wind and Fire
3. I have four separate game systems: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PS2
4. I have had four ear infections
5. I have had a total of three real friends in my life
6. I enjoy talking about videogames
7. I used to take German in my Freshman and Sophomore years of High School
8. I once got in trouble for looking up "Shrek memes"
9. My favorite Tim Burton movie is "The Nightmare Before Chirstmas"
10. My favorite videogame is "The Witcher 3"
11. My favorite series is Star Wars.
12. I have a Civil War sword.
13. That's all I can think of about me.
Questions by Sam-Lin
1)What's the meaning of life to you?
Having fun, but not at the expense of others.
2) Who is going to destroy the world?
Some idiot who's comprehensibly powerful for no reason
3) What would you do if you were a billionaire?
4) What movie/book/tv-series do you like?
Movie: Star Wars. TV: Star Wars; the Clone Wars. Book: The Witcher.
5) Most annoying song in the world?
Royals by Lorde
6) Thoughts about this journal?
I really wish I don't tagged again
7) If you created a monster what would you call it?
8) What fandom are you in?
9) If the president was gay, would his husband be 'the first man'?
10) What celebrity would you like to be?
11) If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
12) If the world was going to end, what would you do?
Find all the people I hate and kill them
13) At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
My 13 questions:
1. What got you into art?
2. What's your favorite thing to draw?
3. If your favorite villain fought your favorite hero, who would you help?
4. If you were to have an epic weapon, what would you name it?
5. If there was one show you could bring back, what would it be?
6. Which internet rule do you like the most?
7. What genre is your favorite?
8. Jedi or Sith?
9. if you had one title, what would it be?
10. What place in the world is your favorite?
11. If you were travel through time, what would you do?
12. What TV opening is your favorite?
13. What do you think of this video? [link]
By the power vested in me, I hereby tag: 1)